Terms and Conditions for hire of The Frog and Dog
- All booking is done online via www.thefroganddog.co.uk/booking.
- Booking slots are for 50 minutes.
- Do not arrive early or leave late, this is essential.
- If you arrive late, the booking cannot be extended.
- Bookings are non-transferable. The person who made the booking must be present and inform those accompanying, the rules and conditions.
- Bookings cannot be cancelled, but can be rescheduled by yourself via the booking system within 12 hours of the booking started.
- If you require me to manually change the booking, 24 hours notice must be given as I may not see the message in time.
- Access by car to the Frog and Dog is only available from the end which joins Hollowford Lane.
- When driving down Frog Lane, all vehicles must not exceed 20mph, for safety of the local frogs and dogs in the area.
- If you choose to park at the Frog and Dog, you do so at your own risk and The Frog and Dog accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- You must park off the road, in the field.
- Do not park on the adjacent farm track that leads to another field.
- When visiting, inspect the field to ensure that it is suitable for your dog(s).
- Poo bags are not provided, so you must bring your own.
- Owners must ensure all foul is picked up and taken home.
- Litter must not be left at the field.
- The fencing is inspected daily, but if you have any concerns, please notify us immediately.
- Do not allow your dog to dig holes as they are hazardous to other users. If digging occurs, please fill it in.
- In the event of rainfall, the field may become muddy so wear suitable footwear.
4. Entering / Leaving the Field
- Do not arrive before your booking slot, as it can be disruptive to the current user.
- Do not enter the field before the allotted time.
- Leave the field promptly at the end 50 minutes.
- Ensure dogs are on a lead anytime they are outside of the enclosure.
- If you cannot get your dogs back at the end of your session or you overrun the slot, additional time must be paid for.
- Children are welcome but must be supervised at all times by an adult. Children using the park do so at the risk of the parents.